Magento 2

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guides, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart.

How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart. 4 months ago #10174

• Arijit Paul
  • Junior Boarder
Hi!
I want to know how do i change the alert message: "Please enter quantity Min: 1 and Max: 1000 (inventory: 1)"

Suppose I have a T-shirt with size XL, Quantity In Inventory: 1
If customer enter quantity 2 and click Add to cart button I got the alert message. But I want to change The message that customer can understand easily that only one Item left in the stock.
The topic has been locked.

Re: How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart. 4 months ago #10224

• MT Anh
    • Expired - MEC-Developer License
    • Expired - MTC-Developer License
  • Administrator
Dear Arijit Paul

you can change it in: app\design\frontend\sm_lovefashion\default\template\catalog\product\view\addtocart.phtml

Thanks

Re: How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart. 4 months ago #10367

• Arijit Paul
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you sir.

Re: How to change the Alert message When customer add more than the stock quantity into the cart. 4 months ago #10441

• MT Anh
    • Expired - MEC-Developer License
    • Expired - MTC-Developer License
  • Administrator
Dear Arijit Paul

We will close this post now. If you have any other problems, please feel free to submit new post . We will check and answer via there.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds
Google+