Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/magentec/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 137
Shopping cart (0)

Magento 2

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

Please Assist!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, bug reports and discuss more...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Assist!

Please Assist! 1 year, 6 months ago #6979

• Vimal Tank
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I had raised these bunch of question under comments of the themeforest.

1 - Your theme shows virus, On the browser and when I extract it, I see the product has been pulled down as well. Whats happening?
2 - I want to know how does the menu categories show, Black color and others are in orange color how do i achieve it or change it?.
3 - Home v3 menu item "Home" shows block for data id 227, which is this data, How I edit it?
4 - Categories menu has hover link as none, however when i hover on Home menu it has a link how do i edit/custoize it?
5 - How do i change the logo location[viz left/right/center] and the back ground color.
6 - How do i edit the logo section padding, after i input the logo, it adds padding in the header area, and I want to remove it.
7 - Remove the hand on the upper right hand side, allowing edits in the theme, like and menu type.
8 - I tried to edit orange-theme.css file, it does take the edits, Please provide details as to how to get the edits working, I have tried flushing all possible things in the magento cache, but it doesnt work
9 - I am unable to update the logo, I have tried it at various locations kindly assist.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds
Google+