Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/magentec/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 137
Shopping cart (0)

Magento 2

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

Order / update notification email
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, bug reports and discuss more...

TOPIC: Order / update notification email

Re: Order / update notification email 1 week, 3 days ago #12690

• Raluca
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I will give you 2 links I found about the old email Id's that were causing this problem with the transactional emails.

Here are the helpful threads about a similar issue ( indeed is not the same topic but I think it relates to the problem with the transactional emails):

magento.stackexchange.com/questions/72755/magento-order-confirmation-is-sent-to-all-customers

magento.stackexchange.com/questions/53961/new-order-email-being-sent-twice/87299#87299

I received help from my webhosting support and I suggest you to ask your webhost support to help you too because this is a problem regarding the emails/emails on their servers so they should do the modifications for you.

I gave them the 2 links I found and asked them precisely to remove the old email id's and they resolved the problem fast.

* you can also tell them this:
The issue can be corrected directly from the database aside from cron.php. You should delete all entries at the following tables to fix this:

core_email_queue
core_email_queue_recipients

Best regards,
Raluca
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds
Google+