BIGGEST DEAL - Purchase Any Theme Get Magento Theme Package (worth 99$)
Our Feature Items: SM Market // SM Destino // SP Revo
Shopping cart (0)
NOTE: OpenCart & WordPress Support

For OpenCart products, please submit your questions here

For WordPress / Shopify products, please submit your questions here

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

Homepage of SM Market get Distorted After Every 2-3 Days
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homepage of SM Market get Distorted After Every 2-3 Days

Homepage of SM Market get Distorted After Every 2-3 Days 6 months, 2 weeks ago #13691

Hi,

I purchased the SM Market for my magento store 2.2.6. Theme is good and was installed by SM support as when we tried > the magento was showing few css files missing error.

We still get missing files error for one .json file. Overall theme is working. We are facing some strange issue. after every 2-3 days, the home page starts showing template files and the entire layout is broken like files are missing.

To resolve this we need to run reindex command. But this is frustrating. many clients are reporting this which is also embarrassing moment for us.

Support team is technically good but due to language issue, I am unable to explain issue to them. This time I am not re-indexing but want you people to see the error and fix it.

My request you people to please see the issue and provide a permanent fix.

In the admin I can see a child theme too. During the theme install someone from the support created it and left in the middle. I just assume that this child theme is creating the issue. May be files are missing or it is incomplete. If this is not required, please remove it.

The website is www.rbhomoeoshop.com

Thanks,
Niraj
rb-error-jpg.JPG
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds
You are here: SupportForums
Google+
Joomla TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesVirtuemart TemplatesK2 TemplatesJoomShopping TemplatesHikaShop TemplatesSobiPro TemplatesOpenCart Themes