Market Magento Theme - Trending Item on Themeforest Weekly!
Our Feature Items: SM Market // SM Destino // SP Revo
Shopping cart (0)
NOTE: OpenCart & WordPress Support

For OpenCart, Shopify products, please submit your questions here

For WordPress products, please submit your questions here

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them?

I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them? 1 year, 6 months ago #13513

• Matthew Hansen
    • Expired - MTC-Personal License
  • Fresh Boarder
I was expecting a download link, but they all still ask me to pay?

Re: I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them? 1 year, 6 months ago #13514

• Matthew Hansen
    • Expired - MTC-Personal License
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, I found the download section. The theme I want is not listed there, but it is elsewhere on the site. SM Destino is what I am after.

Re: I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them? 1 year, 2 months ago #13778

Matthew Hansen wrote:
I was expecting a download link, but they all still ask me to pay?

PrizeTrak

You have purchased the membership to join it but you have to pay for the theme also because they are not the developer. They also have to pay the developer for the theme.

Re: I purchased Club membership, how do I download themes? They all still show me that I have to buy them? 2 months, 1 week ago #16236

• shankar
  • Fresh Boarder
Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Burkholderia spp. are two common bacteria that can cause serious upper respiratory infections

best manuka honey
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds
Google+
Joomla TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesVirtuemart TemplatesK2 TemplatesJoomShopping TemplatesHikaShop TemplatesSobiPro TemplatesOpenCart Themes