Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/magentec/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 137
Shopping cart (0)

Magento 2

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

how to make the horizontal main menu to display all the corresponding sub categories
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...

TOPIC: how to make the horizontal main menu to display all the corresponding sub categories

how to make the horizontal main menu to display all the corresponding sub categories 1 week, 3 days ago #12677

Hai Team,

We are using SM market theme (Magento 2.1.3 updated home version 14- thailand)

I would like to make the Main menus in horizontal mega menu to display their corresponding subcategories in separate page

For example: We have created a sub category under our default root category named "Baby Zone"
We added that in our horizontal menu in header
So if you see if you hover the baby zone the dropdown of all corresponding subcategories will be displayed thats fine.
If you click on the baby zone the page has to redirect to one new page and there all the categories which comes under baby zone should be listed

Hope you will understand, what i am explaining about

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

With Regards,
Bhuvaneswari N

Re: how to change the images in vertical mega menu 1 week, 3 days ago #12680

Hai team,

Pls refer our website details given above

I would like to change the images in the sm vertical mega menu. Kindly find the snap

prntscr.com/e9tvg1

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Thanks

Re: how to change the images in vertical mega menu 1 week, 3 days ago #12685

Dear sir,

This image is demo.toyshelf.in/pub/static/frontend/Sm/market/en_US/images/moto_bg.png

So you change replace this image by your image with name moto_bg.png

Thanks!

Re: how to change the images in vertical mega menu 1 week, 3 days ago #12686

Team,
i want to give different images to match for every different categories
By keeping this single image how i will do the thing in need

Re: how to change the images in vertical mega menu 1 week, 3 days ago #12694

Dear sir,

We see that you add same "css class" for all menu items.

If you want to use different images for categories you need add different "css class" for menu items. Then you add css for each css class.

You have another way is more easier that you can create a submenu item and use it for last column in submenu. You can add image by html for that submenu item. Please check our demo.

Thanks!

Re: how to change the images in vertical mega menu 1 week, 2 days ago #12696

Team

Thats not written by us, its you theme codings
we didn;t write any additional css in the core files. So your default code for this theme is like this i mean you have made same images for all vertical menus

But we dont want like this...pls change this to give different images to suit for the categories
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds
Google+