[34+ Indexes] Let's Explore Market - Premium and Optimized Magento Theme
Our Feature Items: SM Market // SM AutoStore // SP Revo
Shopping cart (0)
NOTE: OpenCart & WordPress Support

For OpenCart, Shopify products, please submit your questions here

For WordPress products, please submit your questions here

We may be experiencing slight delays in customer response times because of the outbreak of the coronavirus.

We are doing everything we can to ensure that you get a reply as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for understanding.

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

Categories Menu not working (minimized/not expanding)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Categories Menu not working (minimized/not expanding)

Categories Menu not working (minimized/not expanding) 2 years, 2 months ago #16584

I have created a ticket, but not getting any luck there.

I have a local website (not on internet) where I have an issue with the SM Market theme.

These are the things I have done:
- I have installed all blocks, pages, and the 23 demo pages.
- I have selected SM Market as the theme
- I have run `bin/magento setup:upgrade && bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f en_GB en_US`
- Then reindexed everything : `bin/magento indexer:reindex`
- Obviously cleared the cache every single time - so regularly ..... `bin/magento c:f`
- I have selected the Home page :
Admin page -> Configuration -> General - Web -> Default Pages -> CMS Home Page :
Selected many different SM Market home pages here
- I have also tried to change Configuration -> Magentech.com -> SM Market -> Theme Layout -> Theme Style, Header Style, Footer Style's to 1,2,3, or 7 etc
- I have also selected : Configuration -> Magentech.com -> SM Market -> Menu -> Menu Style -> CSS - in the guide they say :

Menu
Menu Style: This theme support 2 types: mega menu and css menu. You can select a menu style that you want.

Mega Menu: The menu are items that you have created from module megamenu.
CSS Menu: The menu are categories that you have created.

The issue explained
Selected many different predefined theme pages:
Home SM Market Layout 1, 8, etc

The sample pages shown in the guide shows the view of how the page should look:

themeforest-market-premium-responsive-magento-2-19-store-theme-v6.0.0/Guide/Guide2.3.x/index.html#homeposition

The categories menu on 1,2,3, 7, 8 home pages are expanded vertically and shown on the left.
My home page [b]never shows it like this in the images attached: [/b]

HomePageSMMarket-Categoriesnotexpanded.JPG

The search shows that the categories are indeed available:

HomePageSMMarket-ExpandedCategorySearchListing.JPG

This is a sample of the guide showing SM Market home page 1:

HomePage1Sample.JPG

As can be seen, the menu does not look the same, and I can't get it to expand (show categories).
Even if I hover/click the menu, it does not expand/collapse, its not doing anything at all.

What am I missing?
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by Corne van Rooyen.

Re: Categories Menu not working (minimized/not expanding) 1 year, 5 months ago #16894

Is this online shopping also selling video games? or online and offline games? like granny emulator? I just want to add if I can download tiles hop on emulatorpc bu using your online application? Please send the website so that I can browse the items that they are selling. E-commerce apps today are really very popular nowadays, most of my friends investing stocks with E-commerce like amazon and other online shopping stores. Most businesses now switch to use e-commerce app.

Re: Categories Menu not working (minimized/not expanding) 1 week, 3 days ago #52106

• kopbcom
  • Fresh Boarder
I have created a ticket, but not getting any luck there. I would like to know if someone can help me out by posting the information about my https://simplegrad.com/boomessays-review/ problem on the website or contacting me directly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Google+
Joomla TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesVirtuemart TemplatesK2 TemplatesJoomShopping TemplatesHikaShop TemplatesSobiPro TemplatesOpenCart Themes
Quà Tết Cao Cấp Hộp quà tết Giỏ quà tết Túi quà tết