Market - Premium and Optimized Magento Theme (35+ Indexes)
Our Feature Items: SM Market // SM AutoStore // SP Revo
Shopping cart (0)
NOTE: OpenCart & WordPress Support

For OpenCart, Shopify products, please submit your questions here

For WordPress products, please submit your questions here

We may be experiencing slight delays in customer response times because of the outbreak of the coronavirus.

We are doing everything we can to ensure that you get a reply as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for understanding.

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages

Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #8980

• María
  • Junior Boarder
When I click on any Add to cart button of one product in the category page (list of products) it appears the next javascript message: Text Status: 'Error', errorTrown: 'Internal server error', responseText:'

I can not add any product to the cart from the category view but I can do it in the product page.

Furthermore, I want to show the filter module (by price, attributes etc...) in the left side of my subcategory pages and I don´t know how to show it. In the category pages I can see the module, but when I enter into subcategory pages, the module is not visible in this pages.

Thank you for your attention.

Re: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #8994

• MT Thuy
    • Expired - MTC-Developer License
  • Gold Boarder
Dear María,

Could you please set display_errors = On on your server to us can debug?

Thanks

Re: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #8998

• María
  • Junior Boarder
It´s done.

Re: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #8999

• María
  • Junior Boarder
I can not leave activated display_errors parameter because the errors are shown also in the production web.

The error that appears is the next: Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 24 in /home/html/desarrollo/classes/Tools.php on line 1150

Re: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #9041

• MT Anh
    • Expired - MEC-Developer License
    • Expired - MTC-Developer License
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear María

We're checking this issue and inform to you as soon as.

Thanks

Re: Problems with add to cart from category page and showing filter module in subcategory pages 6 years, 3 months ago #9069

• María
  • Junior Boarder
I think you are looking for the problem but I only want to tell you that is very important for us to solve the problem as soon as possible. We may publish the new web next week.

More info about problems related: When I edit a product in the admin panel, appears a message:

Warning on line 1150 en archivo /var/www/vhost/mundomascotavitoria.com/home/html/desarrollo/classes/Tools.php
[2] preg_replace(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 24

Warning on line 1150 en archivo /var/www/vhost/mundomascotavitoria.com/home/html/desarrollo/classes/Tools.php
[2] preg_replace(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 24

I don´t know if is for the same, but I tell you, may be it can help you.

I also check that if you disable javascript in the homepage, you will see the funcionality of adding product to cart in that page works fine. Problem is present when javascript is enabled in the web browser.

Best regards.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds
Google+
Joomla TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesVirtuemart TemplatesK2 TemplatesJoomShopping TemplatesHikaShop TemplatesSobiPro TemplatesOpenCart Themes
Quà Tết Cao Cấp Hộp quà tết Giỏ quà tết Túi quà tết