SP MoonLight - Multipurpose Responsive PrestaShop 1.7 Cosmetics Theme
Our Feature Items: SM Market // SM Destino // SP Revo
Shopping cart (0)
NOTE: OpenCart & WordPress Support

For OpenCart products, please submit your questions here

For WordPress / Shopify products, please submit your questions here

We are here to serve :)

Our support team is currently online to solve your issues.

Our support team is currently offline

Our support heroes might not be around this hour. Please expect some delays.

Our support is available from

Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm GMT+7

Your time: 00:00:00
Our time: 00:00:00
Welcome, Guest

How to set a custom group of users
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to set a custom group of users

How to set a custom group of users 5 years, 3 months ago #4841

You can add a new group from the Magento admin area > Customers > Customer Groups > Add New Customer Group.

Once a customer registers, you can change the group he/she belongs to from the Magento admin area > Customers > Manage Customers. Click on the Edit link next to the customer and change the group from the Account Information > Customer Group. Click Save Customer.

Set the discount from Promotions > Catalog Price Rules > Add New Rule.

In the Customer Groups select the customers' groups for which the promotion is valid. Enter the other details, set the rule actions and conditions. Finally, click Save Rule.

The above ten tips will hopefully help you resolve at least some of the Magento issues you have faced or are about to face.
Join our Clubs to download our Joomla extensions and Joomla templates

Re: How to set a custom group of users 9 months, 3 weeks ago #13296

• bredd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello dear, Good Post! If you looking professional affordable essay writing services online please visit given the link here where you can find the description of his or her specialization, a number of completed order, feedback from other clients and price. All of them are ready to complete a unique and well-structured essay, which stands for all the academic demands.

Re: How to set a custom group of users 9 months, 3 weeks ago #13297

I am new here so I am still trying to figure out how everything works here. You know, I work as a writer at https://www.ozessay.com.au/case-study-help so I am better with words than with all this tech stuff But I really hope to find something useful and interesting here for myself. Thank you for posting!

Re: How to set a custom group of users 9 months, 1 week ago #13303

• RandyMarsh
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot guys! Now I know what I should do at my site. See ya!

Re: How to set a custom group of users 8 months, 1 week ago #13321

Get expert Question & Answer Dumps PDF Online. We Provide latest IT Certification Exams PDF for preparation Study Guide Test Practice for Success in exams. This is an online education portal
70-765 exam questions

Re: How to set a custom group of users 7 months, 3 weeks ago #13330

Chill with me:
happy wheels
geometry dash
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
You are here: SupportForums
Google+
Joomla TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesVirtuemart TemplatesK2 TemplatesJoomShopping TemplatesHikaShop TemplatesSobiPro TemplatesOpenCart Themes