Steps to Upgrade Magento Version from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1:
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.4.1 --no-update
Note: In the process of running this command if you get asked to enter Public key and Private key please go to this page:
1. Log in to the Magento Marketplace. If you don’t have an account, click Register.
2. Click your account name in the top-right of the page and select My Profile.
3. Click Access Keys in the Marketplace tab.
4. Click Create a New Access Key. Enter a specific name for the keys and click OK.
5. New public and private keys are now associated with your account that you can click to copy. Save this information or keep the page open when working with your Magento project. Use the Public key as your username and the Private key as your password.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento maintenance:disable
In other ways, you can view this video to see in details How to upgrade from Magento Version 2.4.0 to Magento Version 2.4.1
You guys can buy Our theme to have good experience!
If you need any helps, feel free to submit ticket in support system!