To do this task, please following these steps!
How to translate into new language in magento 2
Following are steps to do:
We will start with fully-installed website.
- Step 1: Download new language package and extract
- Step 2: Create i18n folder in app/design/frontend/Sm/market
- Step 3: Upload ar_SA.csv file in i18n folder
- Step 4: Login to Admin Panel
- Step 5: Come to Stores >> Configuration >> General >> Locale Options
- Step 6: Change locale to Arabic locale (language you would like to change) by: View Inspect >> Locale Selection like the language package you downloaded and uploaded on server
- Step 7: Save Config >> Flush Cache Storage
After clearing cache in frontend, you will see your site with new language in some parts. The remaining parts you need to translate by yourself by opening language file and edit >>update in server , then flush cache storage.
If you still get any issues in using theme, feel free to contact support system: HERE