- Magento no longer creates store data inconsistently during installation
- The setup:config:set script no longer deletes values in the env.php file during upgrade
- Enable to import existing products as well as products that use custom URLs
- Fixed an issue with using this API to integrate with third-party systems.
- Allow to use the API to add attributes of type "text swatch" and "visual swatch"
- Enable you to use arguments of url type in nested arrays.
- Magento no longer displays HTML tags in messages.
- Product performance has been enhanced when loading catalog products with multiple color swatches.
- Restricting access to anonymous web APIS
- Allow to set limits on the number of Admin and Customer Token Access API password attempts
- Fully resolved a previous issue with cross-site scripting
- Fixed multiple parameters in the Authorize.net payment module
How to update your software?
Magento Community Edition 2.0.0/2.0.1/2.0.2: Update the installer from the command line (e.g "composer update magento/magento-composer-installer"). Once updated, use the Web Setup Wizard or command line to update your installation to Magento Community Edition 2.0.3.
The updates are available for download from the following locations:
Community Edition 2.0.3 (New .zip file installations)
Community Edition 2.0.3 (New composer installations)
Community Edition 2.0.3 (Composer upgrades)
Community Edition 2.0.3 (Developers contributing to the CE code base)
Please make these updates as soon as possible to secure your site.
Our Products for Magento 2
Our Magento Developer team has been working hard on developing our extensions for Magento 2.0. You can check all of them HERE. We also have some plans to build Magento 2 themes, let's keep in touch with us to access the wide range of high-performance Magento 2 products quickly.
Need help to Migrate Magento 1.x to Magento 2?
As you know, Magento 2 uses new approaches and technologies that give merchants an unmatched ability to create innovative shopping experiences and scale to new levels. If you would like to update your site to Magento 2, but be afraid of facing technical difficulties, feel free to contact our custom work department.