|DOWNLOAD MAGENTO 2.3.5|
Security-only Patch Available
This release is focused on substantial security enhancements:
- More than 25 security improvements to address remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Content Security Policy, an HTTP response header that browsers can use to enhance the security of a web page, implemented
- Session ID from URLs removed
- Introducing a new way to invalidate all customer sections data that avoids a known issue with local storage when custom
sections.xmlinvalidations are active
- Redis performance improved
This release contains enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules: Catalog, Sales, PayPal, Elasticsearch, Import, and CMS.
The PayPal Pro payment method now works as expected in the Chrome 80 browser.
A PHPStan code analysis check has been integrated into Magento static builds.
The following platform upgrades help enhance website security and performance:
- Elasticsearch 7.5 supported
- Deprecation of the integrations of the Authorize.Net, eWay, CyberSource, and Worldpay payment methods. Check here.
- The core feature – Signifyd Fraud Protection Code, not supported anymore.
- Symfony components upgraded
- Migration of dependencies on Zend Framework to the Laminas project
Merchant Tool Enhancements
- Page Builder (For Magento Commerce 2.3.5) - Included the templated that can be created from the existing content and applied to the new content areas
- Inventory Management
- Bulk API for checkout and cart verification
- New extension point for
- View the allocated inventory sources from the Orders list
- Ability to use
categoryListqueries in order to retrieve information about products and categories that have been added to a staged campaign
- Ability to use
- PWA Studio
PWA Studio 6.0.0 is all about new features and improvements
- Importer performance improved
- Engagement Cloud and Magento B2B integrated to allow the B2B merchants to leverage their B2B data and engage with the customers in a better way.
Google Shopping ads Channel is no longer supported.
Apart from these awesome features, the Magento 2.3.5 release also includes improvements in the vendor developed extensions like Klarna, Yotpo, and Vertex.
For further information about Magento 2.3.5, you can find it in the Release Notes.
OUR PRODUCTS FOR MAGENTO 2.3.5
We already upgraded SM Market (one of the best-selling Magento Themes on ThemeForest) to be compatible with Magento 2.3.5. Other Magento 2 themes have been updating for Magento 2.3.5 Themes within this month. Don't forget to keep in touch with us to access the wide range of high-performance Magento 2 products quickly.
Need help to Migrate Magento 1.x to Magento 2?
If you want to migrate to Magento 2.3 from your old e-commerce store and minimize headaches, contact our support. We will help you move to the latest platform version via the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. All customizations and specific features can be discussed, so don't be afraid to share even the craziest ideas with us. Please feel free to contact our custom work department.
Thanks for reading this!